We thought long and hard about what to build into our facility, and we think we’ve come up with the ultimate “designed by pilots for pilots” destination that will make you want to visit us, even if it’s just to enjoy our kegerator (Abita Root Beer, of course), crew cars, Community Coffee, Iced Tea and Lemonade, AND most importantly, our award-winning customer service. (For those of you looking for Hammond Air Center, we’re the same great folks and service, but now incorporated into Pierce Aviation, our parent company).
These are the features, services, amenities and over-the-top hospitality details we have at our FBO:
- Shell branded fuels: Jet A (Premixed) / 100LL
- Oxygen/Nitrogen/Lav/GPU/Potable Water/Bug-scraping services
- Free overnight hangar space (as available)
- The largest private ramp at KHDC
- Crew cars
- Free limo service to New Orleans (with purchase of 500 gallons of fuel)
- Pilot’s lounge with high-definition satellite television/movie channels, work station and sleeping area
- Upscale passenger lounge with high-speed wireless internet, high-definition satellite television and movie channels, Community Coffee service, complimentary Iced Tea and Lemonade AND a local attractions brochure rack that rivals a French Quarter gift shop
- Complimentary bagged ice and water bottles
- One Aviation/Eclipse Jet authorized Fleet Service Center
- The best concierge service in the region. We can scrounge up just about anything: Tickets to sold-out events, limos, tours, hotels, rent-a-midgets, etc.
But, on the serious side, we are featured on all the sites where you’d want to find us in the flying world, and we have all the safety/training credentials you’d want us to have to justify your stopping by to see us. See for yourself in the fancy logos below: